Radevit is a dermatological agent for external use that saves the skin of the face from allergic reactions after applying cosmetic creams.
The tool has gained popularity because of the ability to eliminate not only acne, but also the spots that remain after their appearance. Anti-inflammatory properties, fast regeneration capabilities are the main features of a medical skin care product.
This drug is used both to correct cosmetic flaws on the skin and to treat serious dermatological diseases. The effect of the drug Radevit ointment is based on providing tissues with essential vitamins. Vitamins play an important role in metabolic processes of the whole organism and the skin in particular.
The combined tool has a regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect.
Terms of sale from pharmacies
You can buy by prescription.
How much does Radevit ointment cost in pharmacies? The average price is at 400 rubles.
Composition and release form
Radevit is released as an ointment for the skin. It is packaged on aluminum tubes of 35, 20 or 10 g. The product has a uniform consistency, without impurities and foreign inclusions, white, may have a light yellow shade. The box must have an insert with detailed instructions on how to use the medicine.
Radevit is available in the form of an ointment for the skin, in tubes of 35 g. 1 gram of the product contains:
- Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate) - 5 mg. Natural antioxidant. It protects the skin from the action of free radicals, prevents the aging process. Accumulating in the epidermis, vitamin E increases the hydrophobic properties and prevents the evaporation of moisture from the surface.
- Vitamin D 2 - 50 mg (in a variety of Radevit-Aktiv ointment, this component is replaced by D 3 - colecalciferol). Improves skin immunity, reduces inflammation and dryness.
- Vitamin A (retinol palmitate) - 10 mg. A component that prevents photo-aging of the skin and reduces wrinkles.
In addition, the composition has auxiliary components that provide a means of a certain consistency, prolonging the shelf life. -
The pharmacological action of Radevita is based on the action of the active vitamin components. After applying vitamin D, the skin is moistened, the protective properties of the skin are increased, inflammatory processes are stopped. Vitamin E, regardless of origin, stimulates the inhibition of the formation of free radicals. Vitamin E has a cumulative property and, due to the hydrophobic qualities of the cellular structures of the skin, retards the evaporation of water. The quantitative content of retinol in the ointment is justified due to:
- increase the regenerative properties of skin structures;
- an increase in the dermis layer in the overall quantitative state of the layers;
- reducing the depth of furrows of wrinkles and retouching the overall wrinkled face pattern;
- enhance skin elasticity;
- protection of collagen protein from ultraviolet and infrared radiation;
- release of the skin from the upper epidermis, which is a cornified dead cell layer, as a result, the skin changes the tone and texture for the better;
- synthesis of skin proteins (elastin and collagen) and hyaluronic acid.
To achieve the corresponding effects, a sufficiently long treatment course is required.
Indications for use
Ointment Radevit prescribed for such ailments:
- Seborrheic dermatitis;
- Wounds and ulcers of non-infectious nature;
- Forms of ichthyosis dermatosis.
In addition, Radevit Active is used for burns and dry skin, for the treatment of cracks and erosions. Effective against wrinkles, so it is widely used for aging skin of the face and hands. The cream is also included in the complex therapy in the treatment of various types of dermatitis in children.
Absolute contraindication is pregnancy.
The drug is not used for individual sensitivity to the components of the host, an increased content of vitamin A and D in the body (hypervitaminosis), excessive activity of the sebaceous glands.
Do not apply the ointment as a therapeutic agent in the formation of ulcers and wounds of unknown etiology. Some skin defects are a consequence of diseases of the endocrine system, hematopoietic organs, or indicate the development of tumors. External actions, in this case, do not give effect, since the cause is internal pathology.
It should not be applied to the wounds and scratches, around which redness or swelling has formed. Such signs indicate the development of a bacterial infection, which requires the appointment of a special treatment course.
Dosage and method of use
As indicated in the instructions for use, the drug is applied only externally. Ointment Radevit Active should be applied in a small amount on the skin of the face, hands, lips and other affected areas of the body. The procedure should be carried out 2 times a day. In the case of cuts, wounds, cracks on the surface of the lips, before applying the affected area, it is necessary to treat the affected areas with an antiseptic. If the skin of the hands, face strongly peel off, you can use a bandage that does not allow the ingress of air. The course of treatment prescribed by the doctor, depending on the severity of the disease, it can last about a month.
As they say in the reviews, you can use Rafevit for wrinkles: as a means that prevents aging. It should be applied to clean skin in the morning and evening. It is also good to use an ointment for the skin of the hands, it effectively nourishes and softens. Using Radevit for wrinkles, you can ensure that mimic wrinkles are smoothed out, the skin becomes more elastic and healthy. In some cases, the ointment helps get rid of acne.
In the treatment of acne, the drug is used for 1-1.5 months, applying the cream to cleansed skin 1-2 times a day. Radevit can also be used for sunburns, it helps to remove burning and redness.
In the absence of sensitivity to the components of the ointment, side effects are not manifested. The drug is well tolerated, including in childhood. Be wary appoint ointment during pregnancy and lactation, with an unstable hormonal background.
Radevit applied externally, the possibility of overdose is excluded due to the minimal absorption of the drug components. Cases of the use of funds inside were not registered.
Before starting medical use of Radev ointment, it is important to carefully read the instructions for the drug. It does not affect the functional activity of the structures and the cerebral cortex, so after using it there are no contraindications for performing potentially dangerous work that requires a sufficient psychomotor reaction rate.
If you have doubts about the use of the drug should consult a specialist.
Interaction with other drugs
Simultaneous therapy with other agents containing retinoids, vitamin components (in particular vitamins A, E, D) is not recommended due to the risk of hypervitaminosis. Hormonal agents reduce the effectiveness of the drug. To reduce the severity of adverse reactions, glucocorticosteroids and salicylates may be prescribed.
We offer you to read the reviews of some women who used Radev ointment:
- Milan Good ointment. She bought her husband for the treatment of dermatitis, and in the end she herself used it. Burned strongly in the sun and in order to at least somehow relieve the pain, it was smeared with radevit. Read before it that he treats burns. Indeed, the pain went away very quickly. The next morning there were already no traces, the redness was asleep.
- Olga Familiar with this ointment for several years. But most often I use this ointment in winter to eliminate dryness and flaking of the skin of the hands. It seems to form an invisible protective film on the skin that retains moisture inside the skin. It is absorbed quickly enough, does not leave greasy marks, but the effect of moistening works practically all day.
- Arina. Originally used Radevit to restore the skin after diathesis in a child. It is not hormonal, for a child's body is very important. Now this stage in life will pass. Radevitom smear their heels to prevent the occurrence of cracks. It perfectly moisturizes the skin of the feet, making it soft and tender.
The same ointment on the structure does not exist. There are a number of drugs that have a similar therapeutic effect:
- Vishnevsky ointment;
- Retinoic ointment (analogue of Radevita with vitamin A);
- Retinol palmitate;
- Lorinden C;
- Tocopherol acetate;
Before buying an analogue, consult your doctor.
Shelf life and storage conditions
In no case can not be frozen, but stored exclusively in the refrigerator. The optimum temperature for maintaining all properties is 4-10 degrees Celsius above zero. Keep away from children, moisture and direct sunlight.
4 years are allowed to use with reference to the date of issue, which is printed on the package.