Anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal drugs work more effectively in combination with B vitamins. Neurodiclovit is a complex medication containing both of these ingredients.
Thanks to this combination of active substances, pain caused by neurological, musculoskeletal (sometimes gynecological and otolaryngic) diseases is reduced.
Currently, Neurodiclovit is available in capsule form for oral administration. There are conventional capsules and capsules with a modified release of active substances, but this difference is not very significant, since both varieties of the same dosage form are used according to the same rules.
NSAIDs in combination with B vitamins.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released on prescription.
How much does Neurodiclovit cost in pharmacies? The average price is at the level of 290 rubles.
Release form and composition
Neurodiclovit is produced in modified release capsules. The main components of a single capsule are:
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 250 µg;
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 50 mg;
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) - 50 mg;
- Sodium diclofenac - 50 mg.
Auxiliary components: talc, triethyl acetate, a copolymer of ethyl acrylate and methacrylic acid, povidone K25. Sell Neurodiclovit in blisters of 10 capsules.
Neurodiclovitis is an NSAID, which consists of vitamins of group B. The active ingredient of the drug diclofenac produces anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiplatelet and antipyretic effect. It is anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of the drug helps to minimize pain, eliminate morning stiffness and swelling of joints with rheumatic diseases. Such a complex effect of the drug can improve the functionality of the joint.
Therapeutic effects of diclofenac are also effective in the postoperative period and in injuries.
In turn, have a therapeutic effect and vitamins:
- Thiamine (B1). Participates in carbon, lipid, energy and protein metabolism, regulates the activity of the nervous system (in particular, is responsible for the mechanism of the nerve impulses).
- Pyroxidin (B6). It improves the contractility of the heart muscle, contributes to the conversion of folic acid to the active form. Also, vitamin is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, regulates the nervous system, promotes the absorption of glucose by nerve cells, reduces spasms and muscle cramps, improves the passage of impulses from receptors to the brain. In addition, pyroxidin synthesizes neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, histamine.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12). Participates in the hematopoietic process, the formation of neurons, a positive effect on metabolism, synthesizes nucleic acids necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Indications for use
What is Neurodiclovitis used for? It is prescribed for the following diseases:
- Acute gouty arthritis;
- Neuritis (inflammation of the occipital, intercostal or facial nerve, as well as nerves of the extremity) and neuralgia (severe pain along the nerve innervation — sciatica, lumbago, trigeminal attack);
- Inflammatory and degenerative-dystrophic pathologies of the spine and bone joints, accompanied by severe pain and inflammation (osteochondrosis, spondylarthrosis, osteoarthritis, chronic polyarthritis);
- Rheumatic extraarticular lesion of periarticular tissues.
Also, the drug is prescribed, if there is a pronounced pain syndrome after surgical or dental implantation, with painful menstruation, sore throat caused by sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis.
The use of Neurodiclovitis is contraindicated in such cases:
- Period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Active liver disease;
- Hemostatic disorders;
- Intracranial bleeding;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Hematopoiesis disorders;
- Gastrointestinal bleeding;
- Severe heart failure;
- Hypersensitivity to individual components of neurodiclovitis and other NSAIDs;
- Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the digestive tract, which are in the acute phase;
- Progressive kidney disease and severe renal failure;
- Incomplete or complete combination of bronchial asthma, intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid and other NSAIDs and recurrent polyposis of the paranasal sinuses or nasal mucosa;
- The period of coronary artery bypass surgery.
According to reviews, Neurodiclovit should be prescribed with caution when:
- Bronchial asthma;
- Chronic renal failure;
- Peripheral arterial disease;
- Alcoholism, smoking and other addictions;
- Ulcerative colitis, gastric and duodenal ulcers;
- Liver disease;
- Crohn's disease;
- Chronic liver failure, hepatic porphyria;
- Chronic heart failure;
- Simultaneous intake of antiplatelet agents, anticoagulants, GCS, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors;
- Cerebrovascular diseases;
- Ischemic heart disease.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Due to the lack of clinical experience and not established safety of the drug for intrauterine fetal development, the use of Neurodiclovitis during pregnancy is contraindicated. If a woman took the drug and became pregnant, treatment should be stopped immediately and consult a gynecologist.
Since the active active ingredients are excreted in breast milk, the drug is not recommended for use during breastfeeding, if necessary, therapy should stop the woman lactation.
Dosage and method of use
The instructions for use indicate that Neurodiclovit capsules should be taken orally during meals, drinking plenty of fluids. For adults, the dosage is 1 capsule three times a day at the initial stage of treatment, and as maintenance therapy - 1 capsule 1-2 times a day.
The duration of treatment depends on the severity and nature of the disease.
In some cases, there may be side effects when using the drug "Neurodiclovit". Indications for use and recommended dosages sometimes do not bring the desired result. On the contrary, some patients after taking the above drug complain of the occurrence of discomfort and conditions:
- respiratory system: cough, pneumonitis, bronchospasm, laryngeal edema;
- on the part of the gastrointestinal tract: diarrhea or constipation, abdominal pain, nausea, peptic ulcer with various symptoms of complications, flatulence, dry mucous membranes, a feeling of bloating, aphthous stomatitis, gastrointestinal bleeding, liver necrosis, vomiting, hepatorenal syndrome, cirrhosis, change in appetite, cholecystopancreatitis, colitis, pancreatitis;
- on the part of the nervous system: dizziness, drowsiness, sleep disturbance, pain in the head, irritability, depression, general weakness, convulsions, disorientation, feeling of fear, aseptic meningitis, nightmares;
- on the part of the senses: blurred vision, scotoma, taste disturbance, diplopia, tinnitus;
- from the genitourinary system: fluid retention, oliguria, proteinuria, hematuria, nephrotic syndrome, papillary necrosis, renal failure (acute), azotemia;
- on the part of the heart: increased arterial pressure, chest pain, heart failure (congestive), myocardial infarction.
In addition, there may be:
- anaphylactic shock, swelling of the tongue and lips, anaphylactoid reactions, allergic vasculitis;
- skin rash or itching, erythema multiforme exudative urticaria, toxic dermatitis, eczema, increased photosensitivity, toxic epidermal necrolysis, petechial hemorrhages, alopecia.
It is very important to consider when using the drug "Neurodiclovit" indications for use and not only. In no case should not pay attention to the above side effects. If these symptoms are observed, the patient is advised by the instruction to stop using the drug "Neurodiclovitis". Reviews of specialists contain tips on the fact that such a patient must seek qualified medical assistance.
In case of overdose, the following signs appear: vomiting, bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract, epigastric pain, diarrhea, dizziness, tinnitus, lethargy, convulsions; rarely - increased blood pressure, acute renal failure, hepatotoxic effect, respiratory depression, coma.
As a treatment, gastric lavage, activated carbon, symptomatic therapy aimed at eliminating increased blood pressure, renal dysfunction, convulsions, gastrointestinal irritation, respiratory depression are used.
Before you start using the drug, read the specific instructions:
- While taking the drug, it is not recommended to take multivitamin complexes that include vitamins of group B.
- During the period of drug treatment should be systematically monitored patterns of peripheral blood, liver, kidney, feces for the presence of blood.
- In order to quickly achieve the desired therapeutic effect, tablets are taken 30 minutes before a meal. In other cases, take before, during or after a meal, without chewing, drinking plenty of water.
- To reduce the risk of adverse events from the gastrointestinal tract, the drug should be used in the minimum effective dose of the shortest possible course.
- If, while taking the drug, an increase in liver transaminase activity persists or increases, if clinical symptoms of hepatotoxicity (including nausea, fatigue, drowsiness, diarrhea, pruritus, jaundice) are noted, treatment should be stopped.
- Diclofenac (like other NSAIDs) can cause hyperkalemia.
- Due to the important role of prostaglandins in maintaining renal blood flow, special care should be taken when prescribing to patients with cardiac or renal failure, as well as in the treatment of elderly patients receiving diuretics, and patients who for some reason have a decrease in BCC (in after extensive surgery). If diclofenac is prescribed in such cases, it is recommended to monitor renal function as a precautionary measure.
When using the drug, you must consider the interaction with other drugs:
- Diclofenac enhances the effect of drugs that cause photosensitization.
- Drugs that block tubular secretion, increase plasma concentration of diclofenac, thereby increasing its toxicity.
- Neurodiclovit reduces anti-parkinsonian efficacy of levodopa.
- Ethanol dramatically reduces the absorption of thiamine (the level in the blood can be reduced by 30%).
- Prolonged treatment with anticonvulsants can lead to thiamine deficiency.
- The use of colchicine and biguanide reduces the absorption of cyanocobalamin.
- With the simultaneous use of Neurodiclovit reduces the effect of diuretics, against the background of potassium-saving diuretics increases the risk of hyperkalemia.
- With simultaneous use Neurodiclovit increases the plasma concentration of digoxin, methotrexate, lithium preparations and cyclosporine.
- With the simultaneous use of neurodiclovit reduces the effects of antihypertensives and hypnotic drugs.
- With the simultaneous use of Neurodiclovit increases the likelihood of side effects of other NSAIDs and GCS (gastrointestinal bleeding), the toxicity of methotrexate and cyclosporine nephrotoxicity.
- Acetylsalicylic acid reduces the concentration of diclofenac in the blood.
- The simultaneous use of neurodiclovit with paracetamol increases the risk of the development of the nephrotoxic effects of diclofenac.
- With simultaneous use Neurodiclovit reduces the effect of hypoglycemic agents.
- With simultaneous use with neurodiclitis, cefamundol, cefoperazone, cefotetan, valproic acid and plicamycin increase the incidence of hypoprothrombinemia.
- Cyclosporine and gold medications increase the effect of diclofenac on kidney prostaglandin synthesis, which increases the risk of nephrotoxicity.
- The simultaneous administration of neurodiclovitis with ethanol, colchicine, corticotropin, serotonin reuptake inhibitors and hypericum preparations increases the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- With the simultaneous use of neurodiclovitis and anticoagulants, thrombolytic agents (alteplase, streptokinase, urokinase) increases the risk of bleeding (usually gastrointestinal bleeding).
We picked up some reviews of people using the drug Neurodiclovit:
- Yuliya. Also familiar with these tools. Because of not passing pains in the neck, I was prescribed Neurodiclovitis to take. Diclofenac and B vitamins gradually helped to get rid of pain. And now, after the end of that course of treatment, I drink Neuromultivitis. It also contains vitamins as in Neurodiclovitis, only the dosage is greater. Pain ceased to bother.
- Oksana. Neurodiclovit contains diclofenac and B vitamins. Thanks to this combination, you can take a lower dosage of diclofenac. But at the same time, the effect will be as if from a full dose, since the B vitamins potentiate the action of diclofenac. The drug is prescribed for three or five days. Then you need to go to a supportive course of neuromusculitis.
- Pauline. Currently I accept neurodiclovit just. The doctor prescribed for pain in the neck. I feel pretty good already, although before that I couldn’t even turn my head because of pain. By the way, the doctor warned that after the course of this drug, Neuromultivitis will be taken to restore nervous tissue. Yes, I am only FOR - as for me, any treatment should be comprehensive, in order not only to eliminate the symptoms of the disease, but also to influence the cause of their occurrence. Then there will be no problems with well-being.
Unfortunately, there are no analogues on active substances in Neurodiclovit. That is, there are no other drugs that contain B vitamins and diclofenac at the same time, on the CIS pharmaceutical market. Therefore, the closest analogues of Neurodiclovitis are drugs containing only diclofenac as an active substance, since they have the most similar therapeutic effect.
So, the following drugs are analogues of Neurodiclovitis on the domestic pharmaceutical market:
- Voltaren Emulgel;
- Is long;
- Medical adhesive plaster Nanoplast forte;
- Rapten Duo;
- Fastum gel;
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Capsules should be stored away from children in a dry cool place, avoiding direct sunlight on the drug. The shelf life of the drug is 3 years from the date of production, after the expiration of this period, the drug can not be taken orally.